Cultured Vedic Cow Ghee – 250gms
- Cultured Ghee made from milk from the indigenous breed cows, has anti-bacterial, antifungal, and antioxidant properties.
- Ghee aids digestion. It is high in butyric acid and builds gut health. Cultured ghee contributes to the Gut microbiome.
- Ghee acts as a lubricant for joints.
- It has a high smoking point and helps in better absorption of protein contained in lentils and greens.
- Vitamins A, E, K prevalent in ghee are vital for brain, skeletal and physical health. Ghee is especially recommended for babies and children.
- Ghee is excellent for skin, hair and eye health too.
Category: Oils and Ghee